I am really excited about this next year for a multitude of reasons, but I’ll give you 20, naturally:
20. I will continue to shamelessly execute good (or “bad”) wordplay, particularly this joke since the next chance won’t be until 2120. Fun.
19. Some of the goals I set are oldies, but still goodies. Persistence.
18. Some of the goals I set are oldies, but defunct. Follow-through.
17. Some of the goals I set are newbies, but necessary. Growth.
16. I am involved in far too few activities… Variety.
15. … far too much. Balance.
14. I will make sustainable changes to better care for my body… Health.
13. … mind… Knowledge.
12. … and soul. Inspiration.
11. I will renew interests that (used to) make me me. Invest in.
10. I will take a deeper dive into my finances. Invest out.
9. I will cut back on aimlessness… Intention.
8. … idleness… Action.
7. … and self-doubt. Confidence.
6. I know more of what I do and don’t want. Clarity.
5. I want to put myself out there more. Creativity.
4. I want to put myself out there more. Vulnerability.
3. I want to put myself out there more. Love.
2. I want to get the most out of each moment. Life.
1. I will continue to shamelessly be happy being me, and put myself first more often. Vietca. (Already getting a head start on #20!) #seewhatididthere
If you have a goal, let’s succeed, or try again, together! This century is no longer a teenager, so make room for our Roaring 20s! Good luck, everyone, and Merry New Year! Going out with a boom… er… many booms!